- Components of pricing includes the cost for technician time, consumables, and a small percentage of associated equipment service contracts. The unit costs are affected by overall volume or demand. As volume increases, resulting savings are passed on to users in the form of reduced unit fees.
- Minimum billable time on any equipment rental is 30 minutes.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Invoices will be emailed to the fiscal assistant listed on your MPC Account Registration.
- Payment is expected within 30 days.
- Please contact Trista Knoll about any invoice questions.
- Reply to email from Trista Knoll with Peoplesoft chartfield information.
Non-UF Accounts- Pay by check to the “University of Florida” with HIST# and mail to:
Molecular Pathology Core
Attn: Trista Knoll
PO Box 100275, Room 4230
1329 SW 16th Avenue
Department of Pathology, Immunology, and Lab Medicine
College of Medicine, University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32608
Phone: (352) 265-7791
FAX: (352) 265-7206
- For details or questions o to inquire about other services available, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.