- Fees Frequently used services are listed. Many others are available.
- Components of pricing includes the cost for technician time, consumables, and a small percentage of associated equipment service contracts. The unit costs are affected by overall volume or demand. As volume increases, resulting savings are passed on to users in the form of reduced unit fees.
- All technologies and equipment rentals are available at competitive prices.
- Minimum billable time on any equipment rental is 30 minutes.
- Prices are subject to change. For details or questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UF Accounts- Reply to email from Trista Knoll with Peoplesoft chartfield information.
- Non-UF Accounts- Pay by check to the “University of Florida” with HIST# and mail to:
Molecular Pathology Core
Attn: Trista Knoll
PO Box 100275, Room 4230
1329 SW 16th Avenue
Department of Pathology, Immunology, and Lab Medicine
College of Medicine, University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32608
Phone: (352) 265-7791
FAX: (352) 265-7206