- Digital Pathology – Slide Scanning
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC/IF/ISH)
- Equipment Rentals
- Tissue Microarrays
First time submitter?
- Please contact us to discuss any aspect of your project.
- Drop off and pick up in D11-41 (Dental Tower, 11th floor).
- You will be notified by email or phone for pick up.
Submissions are handled first come, first served with every attempt to have work finished as soon as possible. Please let us know about deadlines so we can try to meet them. Additional fees may apply.
- Cassetted tissues for paraffin process and embedding (FFPE): 1-3 days.
- Paraffin blocks to unstained sections on slides: 1 or more days, depending on # blocks, # slides/block, and any special requests (multiple sections/slide, multiple blocks/slide)
- Stain slide: H&E- 0.5 day. Special stains are performed done weekly to biweekly. IHC can take longer depending on whether the antibody is under development or has been routinely used.
- You can do many of these steps yourself including embedding and sectioning using our self-service equipment rental.
Staff members are happy to discuss any aspect of your project including do-it-yourself aspects and routine versus personalized services. Assistance is also available with photography for publications or grants.
If you use our services, please acknowledge the Molecular Pathology Core in your publications.