- Immunohistochemistry (IHC/IF/ISH)
- Digital Pathology – Slide Scanning
- GeoMX (under construction)
- Equipment Rentals
- Tissue Microarrays
- Image Analysis
First time submitter?
- Please contact us to discuss any aspect of your project.
- Drop off and pick up in D11-41 (Dental Tower, 11th floor).
- You will be notified by email or phone for pick up.
Submissions are handled first come, first served with every attempt to have work finished as soon as possible. Please let us know about deadlines so we can try to meet them. Additional fees may apply.
- Paraffin process and embedding (FFPE) for cassetted tissues: 1-3 days.
- Paraffin blocks to unstained sections on slides: 1 or more days, depending on # blocks, # slides/block, any special requests and current workload. If you have a deadline, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Stain slide: H&E- 0.5 day. Histology special stains: weekly depending on submissions.
- IHC/IF: Immunolocalization projects take longer and depend on whether the antibody has been validated or is being used in a new species.
- You can embed and section using equipment rental after a brief training.
Staff members are happy to discuss any aspect of your project including do-it-yourself aspects and routine versus personalized services. Assistance is also available with photography for publications or grants.
If you use our services, please acknowledge the Molecular Pathology Core in your publications.