- Components of pricing include the cost for technician time, consumables, equipment service contracts, and College of Medicine auxiliary core costs.
- The unit costs are affected by overall volume and demand. As volume increases, resulting savings are passed on to users with reduced fees.
- Minimum billable time on equipment rental is 30 minutes.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please consult with staff with any questions.
- Invoices will be emailed to the fiscal assistant listed on your MPC Account Registration.
- Payment is expected within 30 days.
- Please contact Trista Knoll about any invoice questions.
UF Accounts: Reply to email from fiscal with Peoplesoft chartfield information.
Non-UF Accounts: Pay by check to the “University of Florida” with invoice HIST# and mail to:
Molecular Pathology Core
Attn: Trista Knoll
PO Box 100275, Room 4230
1329 SW 16th Avenue
Department of Pathology, Immunology, and Lab Medicine
College of Medicine, University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32608
Phone: (352) 265-7791
FAX: (352) 265-7206
- For details or questions o to inquire about other services available, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.