- Components of pricing include labor, supplies, equipment maintenance, and UF College of Medicine Auxiliary Core costs.
- Unit costs are affected by overall volume. As volume increases, costs may be reduced and savings are passed on to users with reduced fees.
- Equipment rental times require a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Prices are subject to change without notice due to vendor pricing increases for supplies or equipment maintenance/repair fees.
- Invoices will be emailed to the fiscal assistant provided on your MPC Account Registration.
- Payment is expected within 30 days.
- Please contact Andrew Kegle (firstname.lastname@example.org) for invoice questions.
UF Accounts: Reply to email from Pathology Fiscal Office with Peoplesoft chartfield information.
Non-UF Accounts: Pay by check to the “University of Florida” with invoice HIST# and mail to:
Molecular Pathology Core
C/O: UF Pathology Fiscal Office
PO Box 100275, Room 4230
1329 SW 16th Avenue
Department of Pathology, Immunology, and Lab Medicine
College of Medicine, University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32608
Phone: (352) 265-7791
FAX: (352) 265-7206
- Contact us at email@example.com.